Thursday, May 6

Excuses, excuses ...

... I've been sick (nearly better).
Pingu's been sick (but, fingers crossed, not seriously, new liquid drugs to administer though, what larks eh?).
Mr Brown's been sick (I shared the plague/flu with him. On the upside, his tummy seems to have reacted nicely to the Helicobacter pylori drug regimen).
Basically, we're shattered come home time and all just want to laze around coughing, blowing our noses and sipping hot lemon & honey (with just a splish of the Irish, for medicinal reasons only). Except Tigger. I've just got to work out how to bottle some of that energy for myself. Some adjustments would have to be made to the mixture, I'm not sure leaping on people, batting their faces and biting their fingers would be appreciated if I did it, I'm just not that bloody cute!

13 comments:

e said...

HAHAHAHA! I don't know, maybe you are that bloody cute. :o)

Ms Brown Mouse said...

E, I WAS that bloody cute, 100 years or so ago but there are just some things a middle-aged woman just can't get away with anymore :)

Zoomie said...

Sorry the rest of you are so down - Tigger will get the upper hand if you're not careful! Heal fast!

cookiecrumb said...

What?? Should I remove my navel piercing?

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Zoomie, o pish, she's been in charge pretty much from day 1 :)
Cookie, doesn't it get caught in your knicker elastic?

cookiecrumb said...

Naw, it's just a ring. Smooth, and quite a bit above the elastic. (I DON'T wear high-waisted mommy pants, mind you.)

(Can you believe what the interwebs has caused us to talk about, publicly, with strangers? Not that you're strange.)

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Cookie, aha! I do, you see, often, jaunty ones all the way from new zealand. http://www.thunderpants.co.nz . World's MOST comfortable underdaks!
(And no, I cannot believe I just confessed that to the interwebs *blush*)

cookiecrumb said...

How very pookie! Must get some punk camo skivvies.

Roo said...

oh help.... mind you I can cut a dash in my AussieBums... it has been mentioned in dispatches ;o) Are they any cheaper in Oz?

Hope you are feeling better btw x

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Roo, speaking of AussieBums (not cheap but probably cheaper) apparently they are making them out of BANANAS now!!

Roo said...

I have some made from bamboo... bananas are going to be interesting

Pink Granite said...

Wow!
That comment thread certainly took a sudden turn!
For the record: Jockey Classic French Cut - ridiculously comfortable!
;o)

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Lee, French cut eh, will have to investigate!