Thursday, April 15

The new glasses arrived last night ...

... in the most enormous box, remember, there's only eight glasses in there.
Over packaging is a bugbear of mine and these glasses were over packaged to buggery. There was the box, the packing peanuts (made of corn or something, the cats are WILD for them and we can compost them too) then the little boxes the glasses came in, along with each glass being wrapped in layers and layers of tissue paper.
Still, nothing was broken and it did lead to some fun and games for the whole family, clicky the slide show to see.

11 comments:

S said...

Oh look there is a tulip growing out of one.

Ms Brown Mouse said...

lotus!

Zoomie said...

How nice of you to import some intriguing new play materials to the Brown Mouse House so the kitties could be well entertained.

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Zoomie, well,you know, that's me all over :)

cookiecrumb said...

Was tigger "using" the peanuts in the box? Sort of a squat in that photo. Ha.

(I just realized I have a favorite among the four designs you bought. All are beautiful; I'll keep mum.)

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Cookie, o no Tigger would never do that, does look a bit like it though, I think the peanuts were not particularly stable under her tiny feets.
I have a favourite too :)

Roo said...

The ones with the stripey bowl..faves ;o)

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Roo, those are the ones we will use tonight, unless we go out (Mr B has a case of the bad husbands) :)

Roo said...

Bad Mr B.. still at least you get to use the nice glasses, unless he forces you to go out? ;o)

Sue said...

I am TOTALLY jealous! I also want new glasses! Not that I have space for more, but still...

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Roo, he was very, very bad indeed.
Sue, just smash some, that's what we do :)