Sunday, April 22

Red ...

... Yesterday, after communing with nature and reflecting on the joy of life, Mr Brown & I joined the hedonists for breakfast in Rozelle. After eggs benny & coffee & chat, Mr Brown & I wandered down Darling St for a bit. I spotted a new(ish) shop. All candles, I love a good candle and walked out of the shop lugging a monster, size and shape of a de-lidded dinosaur egg.
The most beautiful rich reds and scented with pomegranate. How could I resist?
Now, the lady in the shop said the first burn should be 12 hours, so it was lit as soon as we got home.
Later that evening I noticed my totally fabulous red suede slippers and this, on the wall. I have got to get myself a little red cap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hereby crown thee The Pommegranite Queen!!

Ms Brown Mouse said...

oooh, I may have to purchase a pomegranate red frock to go with the title. And a tiara, with rubies to represent the beautiful red seeds, oh the bliss it would be.