Tuesday, June 8

Today ...

... I had that Thai massage, bliss, slightly painful bliss.
Then I spoiled it all by trying on dresses. That was depressing, I usually have such good luck in that shop.
I made things worse by eating a quiche that was so full of oils and fats I couldn't finish it.
Then I got home and Tigger presented me with a Crown Larger bottle top. We haven't had beer in the house for months, and I don't believe it was Crown Larger either. Still, we played fetch with that for a while, which de-frumpygrumpy-ified me.
I remembered I had bought a copy of Kenneth Clark's Civilisation, so I watched a couple of episodes of that, contemplated my teeth, and feel much better. This is because I'm a deeply shallow person and should be ashamed of myself.
Now I'll start cooking my own birthday dinner. I may or may not share it with Mr Brown but the furry girls will get some prawn tails for sure!

6 comments:

S said...

happity,happity, big sister xx

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Bippity, boppity boo!

Ms Brown Mouse said...

S - #1 Niece just sang me Happy Birthday down the phone XXX

Zoomie said...

I can sympathize with the dress trying angst. Glad you feel better now.

Winkinatcha said...

Oh My GoSh I missed your birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

;)

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Zoomie, *sigh* Still, I got one.
Winks, ta, most kind!