Sunday, March 21

He can't stay in there much longer ...

... surely to goodness. Yesterday afternoon, as Mr Brown sanded and oiled the outdoor table and chairs, and I hung out a little washing, I head the tell-tale skittle-scritch of Mrs Poss climbing down the pergola posts. She practically landed in my basket of clean washing. Of course I rushed inside to grab her a snack of pear and grapes. It was a very warm day yesterday, bebe poss was clearly finding it a bit oppressive inside the pouch.Arms and legs kept falling out, tucking back up, falling out again.
At one point it was clear the little bugger just drifted off to sleep, so relaxed was that wee; pink paw.The temptation to reach up, while Mrs Poss was distracted by all the pear juice dripping down her chin, and tweaking that little paw was powerful.
I didn't, my self control was truly amazing. I believe I deserve some sort of prize.
Also, look at that widdle chin! I bet it trembles and quivers and is surrounded by a halo of impossibly cute little possum whiskers.

8 comments:

Pink Granite said...

Oh - My - God!!!
Mrs. Poss is amazing!
Baby Poss is too cute!
You do deserve a medal!
Rupert continues to rock!
Wow!

Ms Brown Mouse said...

My prize will be seeing little poss upon Mrs Poss's back, soon, let it be soon!

Suse said...

Stunning photos Ms Mouse!!!

Zoomie said...

Mrs. Poss looks like she's ready for the little hitchhiker to move out. Ooof!

S said...

I will have to show my girl. you take wonderful pictures.

AMIT said...

Hey from where you got such cute pictures?

home jobs india

Ms Brown Mouse said...

YOU HAVE A BEBE POSS TOO???? Why have I not heard of this before??
AMIT, from by backyard.

Sunshine and Shadows said...

You got some amazing pictures of Mrs. Poss. Wow!