Sunday, September 7

A fish says thank you ...

... the other week I looked after Isobel, the goldfish, for the little girl next door (well, I popped in once a day and sprinkled some fish flakes into the bowl and made sure Isobel was still alive).
Last weekend the little girl & her mum stopped by with some flowers,to say thanks.Somehow this has let to an agreement that should a fluffy bunny or guinea pig come to live next door, I'll be the first-called pet-sitter (I'll confess here I don't really mind, it means I'll get to cuddle said fluffy bunny or squirmy guinea piggie).
I think chocolates are the very least thank you for that sort of responsibility.

3 comments:

Roo said...

How fab - a goldfish with good taste in cut flowers... I knew they existed! ;o)

Roo said...

and..... what did Mr Brown spend $6 mill on??? I at first thought it was fire engines... how cool would that be - (btw - any firemen reading this - I so want to drive one anywhere with blues and twos going)Yes, I am a big kid, but it is one of my ambitions left to do!

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Roo - she is a divine, minimalist fish.
(Mr Brown bought a whole building)