Friday, June 22

Shitting yourself ...

... I read this at Salon.com the other day, the idea of it made me feel kind of queasy. Then, via tiny cat pants I found this. My favourite quote "Oh. My. Fucking. God. They are so sure you are going to shit your pants they are saying you should accept the inevitable. There is no way to avoid this. So wear dark pants to hide the liquid shit stains. And bring a change of clothes. Because your first set are going to get impregnated with liquid shit."
While on the subject of totally gross, when I got home today I found the most enormous puke on the kitchen floor. I swear it looked as though at least 6 cats had broken in and hurled their partially-digested breakfasts on the floor. Right in the door way, couldn't miss it. Erk. At least it was cold by the time I found it, makes the cleaning up slightly less revolting, nothing quite like warm cat sick to give one the dry heaves.

1 comment:

e said...

Isn't that insane?? I heard about this on the Colbert Report and could hardly believe it. Though, of course, it was on the Report, so it had to be true. Mr. Angry's translation of WSBS is awesome.