Thursday, March 30

Day #4 with the sadie-ing

Kitchen today, a shocker with all that greasy dust, no coughing from dust just from semi-toxic fumes.
I started out with sugar soap, but have to say sugar soap is just a girly-man, wuss-baby cleaner, it just doesn't cut it. You need this stuff - it kicks bottom to all points of the compass (& apparently it's environmentally friendly). Irritates the respiratory tract more than somewhat, lots of little breather breaks required. But that's the price you have to pay (I know, I know, I said I was a bicarh & vinegar girl but folks, there was 4 or 5 years worth of caked on gunk here, if cry-baby sugar soap couldn't cut it then bicarb didn't have a hope). Crikey, I've just read the lable & it's flammable - oooohhh, now THAT'S a cleaning product!

I'm waiting for the floor to dry so I popped out into the garden to see the pretty flars - all the sages are putting on an autumn show for us...
And the Wind Flowers are out at last, pink & white, lovely.

No comments: