Thursday, February 9

A step in the right direction ...

The senate vote today was a win for those who think the religious should keep themselves to themselves and stop trying to impose their way of life on society as a whole.
After all it's not about trying to make abortion compulsory people, it's about providing choice and options to people who will make up their own minds, thank you very much. If you don't agree with it DON'T DO IT. If you believe those who do it will burn in the fiery pits of hell for all eternity - well that's their problem, NOT YOURS!. (Oh, I'm shouting, how rude, they just make me so cross).

And now for something cute, to calm us all down & cheer us all up.

(Ping & her sisters before she came to live with me & Mr Brown)

UPDATE: The bill has been passed by the House of Reps too, thank goodness. Oh how I wish I'd written this.

No comments: