Wednesday, December 24

Back ...

... suffering protein (turkey, ham, my dad's kick-arse terrine and I can't remember what else) overload, vegetable soup for dinner tonight. The pie went down well, but in my frenzy to actually get some, I'm afraid I didn't get a pic of the pretty insides. Nevermind, I can always make another.We stopped at one of those HUGE pet-barn places on the way home and bought Ping's pressie home early. She'd totally destroyed the old one, it was all wibbly and she wouldn't jump on the platforms anymore. This one's a bit higher and much, much sturdier. She seems content with the change. Small got fancy, duck-flavoured nibbly things, which she has "shared" with Ping.

4 comments:

cookiecrumb said...

Lucky Ping. Lucky Small.
Merry Christmas!

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Lucky all of us, and you too!

Pink Granite said...

Oh my!
That's very much like "The Sequoia" they have at the kennel where the cats stay. We call it that because it is so large and deluxe. I believe our cats lust after it.

Merry Christmas to the four legged and the two legged members of your family!
;o)
- Lee

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Lee, our cats refuse to stay anywhere but home, they insist on visits from the lovely folk at Home Alone. Makes holidays a little expensive but it saves on stress medication for all members of the family, 2 & 4 legged!
Merry, merry to you and yours xx