Saturday, December 1

Fart jokes ...

... they appeal to the 8-year-old boy in us all. E, posted this the other day, which reminded me we had this, tucked away in the puter's bowels. Enjoy.

Speaking of puters, Mr Brown grew tired of my winging and moaning and shouting at the puter for it's snail-like slowness and mentioned he may be in a position to get something new, with approximately 16 million times more rams, or gigs or whatever it is they call the magic that makes these grey boxes go ping. Mr Brown was concerned that, should he do so, I would spend even more time playing bloggs and stuff, would become square of eye and perhaps even go blind. I argued I'd be able to get the "essential" stuff done much faster and, therefor, have "spare" time that could be devoted to things like cake baking. Guess who won?
I am counting the days till it's arrival.

2 comments:

e said...

I, of course, laughed very very loudly.

Ms Brown Mouse said...

As I knew you would ;)