Sunday, September 23

New fish ...

... first we went to Balmain because we were sure there was a pet shop there, I distinctly remember patting a black bunny, soft as velvet. We found one but it didn't sell fish, just stuff. So I bought a steel hoop brush to help the furry girls with their spring shed and some fancy teeth treats.
Then we had lunch at Balmain's oldest pub, a proper pub roast, not too shabby at all and excellent value. Afterwards a short wander about the old dry docks, because we were there.
Then off to Annandale, because there is a pet shop there, and it did sell fish - we got 3, plus 3 water snails and an enormous mouse toy for Ping, as big as her head, go see her do acrobatics with it.
Then I used the new brush thing on Small. I was going to do this,

which I saw over at Cuteoverload, but I didn't get enough fluff out of Small to do much with. I did make a little ball, which she did play with for about 5 minutes. As for Ping, well it turns out she's not quite ready to shed, the fluff crop from that one was pathetic.

2 comments:

Zoomie said...

I'll have to try the homemade cat toy - heaven knows the ISC sheds plenty to make a bunch of them!

Ms Brown Mouse said...

I'm thinking I may have to collect several groomings worth in a bag or something - both our girls being short haired beasties.
Let me know how it went.