Friday, July 28

The sun came out today ...

For the first time in what seems like ages. So, as I had the day off, Sven & I took the opportunity to do a little washing and sit outside with a new book & the girls (being a washing machine, obviously Sven didn't join us outside).In a blush making moment I finally discovered how to take extra-close-up shots on my camera (now I have to take back all the terrible things I've said about it in the past).So I took some close ups of some of the flowers coming up in the garden.Including an intriguing knob coming up from the ginger lily, fingers crossed it turns into a flower (eeeeeeee that would be soooo kewel).

2 comments:

caw said...

noice close ups!! im loving that ginger knob. ginger flowers are so impossibly lovely so i hope it turns into one. altho, given its smallness, that could take quite some time.

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Well if the knob doesn't turn into a flar I'll just buy them from the florist at the market, wierd wee things, like old-fashioned bee houses, but they smell delish!